The current exit polls are extremely interesting. There are some real standout numbers.
- Clinton seems to have lost christian people *badly*.
- Of those voters who support a border wall 10% were Clinton voters.
- 28% of voters don’t think supreme court appointments are important and the majority are Clinton voters.
- 60% of voters have an unfavorable opinion of Trump, 15% of those voted for him.
- 14%(!) of LGBT voters voted for Trump
- Clinton lost people over age 40 *badly*
- Clinton lost white men by 28 points, and white women by 10 points.
- Clinton won by a lot with minority men and women.
- White women were the largest segment of voters at 37%.